Taste the FRESH1 Difference!
FRESH1 Plant Based Protein shake powers your day with real food nutrition.
- Every scoop contains 21 grams of delicious complete protein from 5 fresh plant sources.
- Made from peas, brown rice, pumpkin seed and the superfoods lentil and quinoa.
- Mixes instantly and delivers a smooth, delicious all-natural flavor that you'll crave!
- Proceeds from every unit sold help global reforestation efforts with our One Tree Planted partnership!
Delicious Vegan Protein Shake that helps save the planet!
- 4 Amazing flavors and a COMPLETE amino acid profile make Fresh1 the premier vegan protein choice!
- Use FRESH1 Protein to increase your protein intake, recovery faster from workouts and build muscle fast!
- 21g of protein in every scoop from 5 of the highest quality protein sources.
- Healthy formula: gluten free, zero sugar, no banned substances and very low net carbs for keto or low carb dieters.
- Proceeds from the sale of every unit of FRESH1 Vegan Protein support the planting of new trees around the world. ANS performance has partnered with One Tree Planted to support global reforestation, and to do our part to minimize our corporate carbon footprint.
The best tasting vegan protein shake on the market!
Fresh1 Vegan Plant Protein is a delicious blend of 5 different protein sources. Together they form a COMPLETE protein, loaded with all 9 essential amino acids to fuel your body with energy and the necessary building blocks required to support muscle recovery and growth. With ZERO sugar and low fat, FRESH1 delivers an all-natural high protein shake that tastes incredible!
Fresh1 Vegan Protein is made with only the highest quality ingredients, you can trust the FRESH1 vegan lineup of products for all you vegan supplement needs!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: To make a delicious protein shake, mix 1 scoop (29.5-30g) of FRESH1 Vegan Protein with 6-8oz (180-250mL) of cold water. For a thicker, creamier texture try using rice or almond milk instead. FRESH1 Vegan Protein can also be added to oatmeal, smoothies, pancakes or other baking mixes to boost protein content.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Contains no allergens, but is made in a facility that also processes milk, sesame, egg, tree nuts, peanuts, fish/crustaceans/shellfish oils and wheat products.